英语好词好句摘抄大全带翻译,野性的呼唤好词好句好段摘抄英文?
时间:2022-1-18 09:59 作者:!admin 分类: 无
英语好词好句摘抄大全带翻译,野性的呼唤好词好句好段摘抄英文?
1.He got two experience in spite of this gathering in crowds and groups: when fighting, trying to protect themselves;
他在这成群结队的刁难中明白了两条经验:在打群架的时候,要设法保护自己;
2.In the battle with a single dog, to try to use the shortest time to call each other to eat the biggest loss.
在跟单个狗战斗的时候,要设法用最短的时间叫对方吃最大的亏。
3.The paradox of life is that there is a state that marks the peak of life and beyond life. When a person is extremely active thoroughly fet yourself, this realm silently appeared.
生活的矛盾之处在于有一种境界标志着生命的顶峰甚至超越了生命。当一个人极度活跃彻底地忘掉自我的时候,这种境界便悄无声息地出现。
爱丽丝梦游仙境好词
水清丽 风景优美 万紫千红 花红柳绿 姹紫嫣红 一碧千里 翠色欲流 翠色欲滴 五彩缤纷
五光十色 风和日丽 烈日炎炎 和风细雨 彤云密布 晴空万里 万里无云 狂风暴雨 倾盆大雨
天昏地暗 翠色欲流 千山一碧 碧波荡漾 翠绿欲滴 绿草如茵 碧千里 翠色欲流 绿草如茵 百花齐放
百花盛开 百花争艳 花团锦簇 含苞欲放 花红柳绿 争奇斗艳 姹紫嫣红 五彩缤纷 秋水无痕
秋高气爽 天高云淡 风和日丽 和风细雨 鸟语花香 气象万千 欣欣向荣 莺歌燕舞 春深如海
春露秋霜 春江如练 莺啼燕喃 春风轻拂 桃李春风 蓓蕾初绽 春山如黛 彩蝶纷飞 春色宜人
杨柳吐翠 绽红泻绿 春苗青葱 霜叶如醉 天寒地冻 东山如睡 玉树银花 郁郁葱葱 浑然一体
五光十色 诗情画意 行云流水 星罗棋布
爱丽丝梦游仙境好句
1.爱丽丝,你不能总是为了别人而活着,决定权在你自己手里,因为当你走出来面对那些怪兽,你就得战斗!
2.公爵夫人在努力回忆起只想不说的寓意是什么,爱丽丝觉着这事儿没啥寓意,公爵夫人回答说:“凡事都有寓意,只要你肯去找。”
3.是一种舞蹈,在辉煌日那一天,当白皇后再次戴上皇冠,那一天我会尽情跳着福特韦根舞。
4.爱丽丝在法庭上和红心女王争论应该先裁决还是先审判的时候发觉自己恢复到了正常大小,于是就叫了起来:“你不过是一堆扑克牌而已!”
5.在渡渡鸟严肃地提议休会以便立即采取更有效的补救措施来把大家弄干之后,小鹰说:“请说英国话!这些个词儿都挺长,我连一般都没听懂,而且我相信你自己也听不懂。”
译文参考余国藩译本The Journey to The West.
俺乃是五百年前大闹天宫的齐天大圣孙悟空!
I’m Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Equaling Heaven who made havoc in Heaven five hundred years ago.
小的们,老孙回来了!
Little ones, I’m back.
悟空,救我!
Rescue me, Wukong.
贫僧从东土大唐而来,去往西天取经。
I am a priest from the Tang country in the East, and I am going to the Western Heaven to ask for holy scriptures.
我叫你一声,你敢答应我么?
Do you have the guts to answer if I call your name?
师傅请下马,我去化些斋来。
Master, please dismount while I go begging.
大王叫我来巡山!
His Majesty sent me to patrol the mountains.
你这泼猴,又胡说!
Impudent ape, talking nonsense again!
妖精!哪里走!
Evil spirit, where do you think you’re going?
你是猴子请来的救兵么?
Hey! Are you reinforcements sent for by Monkey?
吃了唐僧肉可以长生不老。
Anyone who ate a piece of flesh of Tang Priest would live as long as heaven and earth.
孽畜,快现原形,饶你死罪!
Evil beast! Turn back into yourself at once if you want to be spared the death penalty.
大圣,收了神通罢。
Great Sage, give your magic powers a rest.
这个弼马温,不识进退!
You’ve got no mon sense, Protector of the Horses.
好呆子啊!师父教你化斋,许你在此睡觉的?
You idiot, who said you could sleep here instead of begging for food as our master told you?
大王,外面是个和尚哩,团头大面,两耳垂肩,嫩刮刮的一身肉,细娇娇的一张皮,且是好个和尚!
A monk, Your Majesty. He has a large face and a round head, and his ears hang down to his shoulders. His flesh looks most tender and his skin extremely delicate. He’s a very promising monk.
俺是花果山水帘洞美猴王。一个筋斗云,十万八千里,还有七十二般变化。
I am the Handsome Monkey King in the Water Curtain Cave of the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. With my somersault cloud I can cover thirty−six thousand miles in a single bound. Moreover, I can do seventy−two kinds of transformations.